Engaging, Interactive Half-Day, Full-Day & Two-Day Workshops
Very enjoyable class! I do think this would be valuable in our corporate training material.
Excellent speaker and was a perfect class for us “technical folks”. Best of everything to you and your family! Safe travels and keep smiling. You are doing great with your face.
Lee Burkhart, Bell South
Kevin had a great program that seemed to be applicable for all people within all organizations and at all points in life.
Thought-provoking. A great exercise in self-reflection, promoting awareness of the strengths and blindspots related to our personal values.
Truly a great speaker and course outline. Providing guidance in to and through my next life experience.
Thank you for sharing your vulnerabilities. It takes courage to do that and I appreciate your commitment to making yourself, and those around you, better.
It was a thought-provoking seminar intended to challenge our values and what we believe about ourselves.
It’s rare to have moments of reflections on the self. This course really focuses on that, which is something I plan to incorporate more in my life. Thanks for the tools and guidance!
Beyond The BlindSpot Zone
Beyond the BlindSpot Zone, an interactive, highly engaging, thought-provoking workshop that is sure to create personal transformation in your learners.
The BlindSpot Zone Workshop teaches learners how to quickly identify blindspots and mitigate their adverse affects in decision-making, communications and relationships at work and at home.
Blindspots are those hidden biases, implicit associations, memory traps and thinking errors that affect our behavior and decision-making abilities.
Awareness and mastery of our blindspots leads to more ethical choices, fewer interpersonal conflicts, more inclusive workplaces, more effective leadership, better sales and customer service, better hiring decisions and reduced compliance risks.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
There are more than 200 cognitive biases and thinking errors that affect our behaviors, beliefs and daily decision-making abilities. Yet, more than 85% of us believe we are less bias than the average person. This cognitive disconnect places a lid on our influence, creates conflicts in our relationships and skews our decision-making abilities. Welcome to The BlindSpot Zone.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The BlindSpot Zone Workshop is highly interactive with plenty of group and individual exercises. Participants leave with a workbook that they can refer to long after the program is over.
The BlindSpot Zone Workshop is a great program to follow a “Welcome to the BlindSpot Zone” keynote address. Or, the workshop can be delivered in part or whole as a breakout or concurrent session, half-day (3-4 hrs), full day (6-8 hrs) or two-day event.
AS A PARTICIPANT, YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Challenge your own thinking and gain new perspectives so you can make better decisions at work and at home.
- Change your internal conversations so that you can get out of your own way and be a better you.
- Change your external conversations so that you can reduce conflicts and enjoy better relationships.
- Develop a new mindset and behaviors so that you can conquer the blindspots that are hindering you from living your best life!
The BlindSpot Zone Workshop helps:
- Auditors and compliance officers bring fresh perspectives to reduce risks and identify weaknesses in controls
- Leaders lead more effectively
- Teams be more productive with fewer conflicts
- Sales people build faster rapport and increase sales
- Customer service personnel improve customer relations and diffuse tensions
- Human Resources personnel improve hiring decisions and employee relations
The program is more than thought-provoking and motivational, it leads the participant into soul searching and provides the tools needed to start the journey.Douglas Smith
Very effective program! Stimulated a lot of thoughts about my behavior and how I manage my team.David Mazzocchi